March 2, 2021
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup crushed Cheetos Flamin’ Hot®
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Crush the Cheetos in a food processor. Remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower and cut into pieces. In a small bowl combine the milk, flour, and 2 tablespoons of crushed Cheetos. Whisk together.
3. Dip the cauliflower in the mixture and then place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
4. In another bowl, stir together the honey, 2 tablespoons of crushed Cheetos, and 1 tablespoon of water. Use a brush to brush this mixture over all the cauliflower wings. Then bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve alongside celery and some Lay’s Smooth Ranch Dip for dipping and enjoy!