June 22, 2020
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers diced
- 15 ounce can black beans drained
- 1 tablespoon spicy chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For Serving: Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- Heat the cream cheese, butter, and sour cream in a pan, stirring often, until the mixture becomes extra creamy.
- Stir in the jalapeno peppers, then swirl in the cheeses a little bit at a time, constantly stirring, until the cheeses melt completely through.
- Stir in the black beans, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Serve immediately with Doritos Nacho Cheese. Enjoy!