November 11, 2019
1 (1lb. 14oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
½ cup butter, melted
1 (10.75oz) can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz) container of sour cream
½ cup chopped yellow onion
2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
1 cup of crushed Lay’s Classic potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the thawed hash browns with the butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, cheddar cheese, salt, garlic and pepper.
3. Place mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, serve, and enjoy!