November 24, 2020
Our latest Snack'd recipe is a Thanksgiving appetizer that brings lots of flavor and crunch!
16 ounces fresh button mushrooms
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
1/2 cup crushed Lay’s Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips
1 Orange (zest and juice)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pop all the stems off the mushrooms and lay them upside down on the baking sheet.
3. Place the cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and pickled jalapeños in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly, then spoon the cream cheese filling into the cavity of each mushroom. Mound a little extra filling on top.
4. Press the top of each mushroom into the crushed potato chips.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Until the tops are brown and the mushrooms have cooked through. Serve warm.