Try this crispy zucchini recipe for a family-friendly appetizer or side dish.
2 small to medium zucchini
1/2 cup TOSTITOS® SIMPLY NATURAL™ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, crushed
1 egg white
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place an oven-safe baking rack over the foil.
3. Lightly beat the egg white.
4. Prepare the zucchini by slicing diagonally in half, and then each half lengthwise into 8 wedges.
5. Combine the crushed chips and spices in a low-rimmed bowl.
6. Dip zucchini wedges in egg white then crumbs and place on rack.
7. Bake for 12 minutes or until crispy.
Recipe created by:
Anne Lawton of Simple and Savory - http://simpleandsavory.com
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.