Winter Frost Mix
Jack Frost nipping at your nose? Try a Winter Frost Mix that won't!
It's made with ROLD GOLD® pretzels, QUAKER® LIFE® Cereal and QUAKER® Granola.
3 cups QUAKER® LIFE® Cereal
3 cups QUAKER® Granola
2 cups ROLD GOLD® Sticks Pretzels
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
12 oz of chocolate chips
16 oz of white chocolate
1 ½ cups dried cranberries
1. Mix cereals, ROLD GOLD® Sticks Pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl.
2. Melt white chocolate in microwave stirring about every 30 seconds until smooth.
3. Pour melted white chocolate over cereal mixture and toss until coated.
4. Spread cereal on wax paper covered cookie sheet and allow to cool.
5. Break into smaller pieces when cool and toss with chocolate chips and dried cranberries.