Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip
No party is complete without chips and dip. Try this modified version of a party favorite!
1 package frozen chopped, spinach
(1) 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts
3/4 cup of Greek yogurt
4 oz. low fat cream cheese (softened)
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/8 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw the spinach and drain well.
3. Drain artichokes and chop using knife or food processor.
4. Mix the spinach, artichokes, yogurt, cream cheese and of Parmesan cheese together.
5. Place mixture into oven proof bowl, and top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until top begins to slightly brown.
7. Serve with TOSTITOS® Simply Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips.
Recipe created by:
Anne Lawton of Simple and Savory - http://simpleandsavory.com
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.