TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips and Herb Crusted Salmon
4 Filets, skin on Salmon 6-8 Ounces each
Pinch Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Ranch Dip Seasoning
1 teaspoon Dill
1 teaspoon Parsley
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Cups TOSTITOS® Original Tortilla Chips, lightly crushed
2 Egg whites, beaten
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
• Mix the black pepper, Ranch seasoning, dill and parsley.
• Lightly coat the salmon filets with the olive oil
• Season both sides of the fish with the seasoning mix.
• Bake the fish for 6-8 minutes depending on the thickness.
• Remove from the oven, brush the top of the fish with egg white and top with the crushed tortilla chips.
• Return to the oven for 6 to 8 minutes more and serve immediately.