TOSTITOS® Cheesy Buffalo Dogs
8 Beef Hot Dogs
8 Hot Dog Buns
½ Cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
½ Cup Mayonnaise
¼ Cup Favorite Hot Sauce
¼ Cup Butter
½ Whole Lemon Juice
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Cup TOSTITOS® Smooth and Cheesy Dip, warmed
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
• For the Buffalo Mayo, combine the mayonnaise, ¼ cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. Set aside refrigerated.
• Cook hot dogs according to package directions or grill them for the best taste.
• Transfer the dogs to a sauce pan along with the remaining Franks Red Hot and the butter and bring to a simmer, stirring in the butter as it melts. Simmer 10 minutes.
• Place one hot dog inside of bun and top with a little extra sauce.
• Top with 2 Tablespoons of TOSTITOS® Smooth and Cheesy Dip and a Tablespoon of the buffalo mayo, then top with ¼ cup shredded cheese and crumble blue cheese on top.
• Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes to melt cheese
• Serve immediately