TOSTITOS® Baja Grilled Fish Tacos
1 ½ Pound White Fish, Halibut, Seabass, or Cod, cut into fingers about 3 inches long and ½” thick.
1 Tablspoon Olive Oil
pinch Black Pepper
1 ½ Cups Shredded green cabbage
½ cup Shredded red cabbage
1 Grilled lime, juiced
2 Tablespoons Cilantro
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Buttermilk
1 Jalapeno, chopped
1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 Bag TOSTITOS® Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips
1 Jar TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Salsa
8 Whole Corn Tortillas
8 Lime wedges
For the Fish:
• Preheat the grill
• Coat the fish with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
• Place the fish flesh side down on the grill
• Only flipping once, cook the fish 2-3 minutes on the first side and about 1 minute on the second side.
For the sauce:
• In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, grilled lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic salt. Mix in the two cabbages and set aside in the refrigerator.
• Brush the tortillas very lightly with oil or spray with pan coating. Grill the tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side to soften.
• Place about 2 Tablespoons of the slaw in the center of the tortilla, top with two pieces of fish, top the fish with 1 Tablespoon of salsa and crush a few of the chips over the top and fold over to make the taco. • Serve with lime wedges on the side.