1 frozen beef or chicken fajita kit, prepared according to the directions on the fajita package, or prepare your own chopped meat and veggies ( 1/4 cup chopped cooked beef or cooked chicken and 1 1/2 cup cooked vegetables)
2 tablespoons canned green chilies, diced
5 tablespoons TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso
1 jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa to garnish (about 1/4 tsp per tortilla chip)
1 bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
1. Dice the fajita beef or chicken and heat in a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat until warmed through, and place in a heat-proof mixing bowl.
2. Over high heat, sauté fajita vegetables in the same non-stick pan until warm (about 2 minutes).
3. Add vegetables to meat in mixing bowl.
4. Add green chilies and TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso to mixture and evenly combine all ingredients.
5. Fill each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chip with the warm fajita mixture and top each filled chip with 1/4 tsp TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa. Serve immediately.