Southwest Enchilada Black Bean Turkey Burgers
1 ½ lbs Ground turkey
1 – 9 oz. can FRITOS® Southwest Enchilada Black Bean Dip
¼ cup Bread crumbs
4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
4 Sesame seed hamburger buns
4 slices Pepper-jack cheese
4 slices Tomato
4 slices Avocado
4 leaves Lettuce
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together turkey, FRITOS® Southwest Enchilada Black Bean Dip, and bread crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for 30 min.
2. Form the turkey mixture into 4 equally sized patties.
3. Cook patties in a non stick pan over med heat for 4-5 min per side.
4. Spread 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise onto the underside of the top bun.
5. Place turkey burger patty onto the bottom half of the bun.
6. Place one slice of pepper-jack cheese on top of the turkey burger patty.
7. Add 1 slice of tomato and 1 slice of lettuce on top of the cheese.
8. Place top half of the bun atop the turkey burger patty.