Southwest Chilies and Cheese Dip
8 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces jack cheese
2 ounces sour cream
4 ounces milk
1 cup diced Poblano pepper
1/4 cup diced yellow onion
Juice of one lime
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon canola oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 jalapeño pepper
1. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, jack cheese and milk in a medium saucepan. Heat the mixture over low heat for 6-8 minutes till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
2. In a small sauté pan, heat the canola oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes; add the poblano and yellow onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the coriander and cumin, and again sauté for 2-3 minutes. Remove the vegetable mixture from the heat, and fold into the cheese mixture.
4. Squeeze in the lime-juice. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
5. If you would like it to be spicy, add some fresh chopped jalapeño and mix it in. Serve immediately with TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips.