Smoked Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Dip
8 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces cheddar cheese
4 ounces sour cream
4 ounces milk
½ cup cooked and chopped bacon (about 8 slices)
1 tablespoon minced chives
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese and milk in a medium saucepan.
2. Heat the mixture over low heat for 6-8 minutes till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Fold in the bacon and chives.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve immediately with RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips.