RUFFLES® Ultimate Smokehouse BBQ Quesadilla with BBQ Beef Dip
Prep time: 20 minutes
Who doesn't love quesadillas? Nobody. Who doesn't love firing up the grill? Nobody. Well, this dish sounds like a "win-win" situation if you ask me.
4 large flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1/2 pound grated cheddar cheese
1/4 pound grated pepper jack cheese
1 bunch Green Onions, sliced thin
4 cups RUFFLES® Ultimate Smokehouse BBQ Flavored Potato Chips
1 jar - 15 oz RUFFLES® Ultimate BBQ Beef Dip
1. Pre-heat gars or charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Rub a small amount of butter onto one side of each tortilla.
3. Cut 4 large squares of aluminum foil about the size of the tortillas. Lay each tortilla, buttered side down onto the foil sheets.
4. Mix the cheeses together with the green onions and sprinkle evenly over the non buttered side of each tortilla.
5. Lay the each tortilla, foil side down onto the grill and cook until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from the grill and arrange the chips on half of each quesadilla, then fold the other half over, cut into four triangles and serve immediately with the BBQ Beef dip (warmed) on the side for dipping.