Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Prep time: 20 minutes Serves: 8
This is a quick and easy recipe perfect for summer. Try it as a side dish at your next BBQ!
1 1/4 pounds cherry tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
Nonstick olive oil spray
21 TOSTITOS® Original Tortilla Chips
8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease pan with nonstick spray.
3. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on pan, cut side up.
4. In a food processor, pulse garlic cloves and TOSTITOS® Original Tortilla Chips into a breadcrumb consistency.
5. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over tomatoes.
6. Roast tomatoes approximately 15 minutes or until soft and beginning to shrivel on edges.
7. Place mozzarella slices on a platter.
8. Pile roasted tomatoes over mozzarella and garnish with basil.
9. Can be made ahead of time and served warm or chilled.
Recipe created by:
Lauren Harris-Pincus, MS, RD and Kathleen A. Siegel, RD, CDN of Nutrition Babes http://nutritionbabes.com/cgi-bin/homepage.pl
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.