Pita Chip Pizza
Submitted by Ree Drummond, author behind Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. A mother and pioneer from the frontier, Ree shares her flavor of country and STACY'S® Pita Chips. Visit http://thepioneerwoman.com/ for more delicious recipes.
1 bag of STACY'S® SIMPLY NAKED® Pita Chips or STACY'S® Parmesan, Garlic & Herb Flavored Pita Chips
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
Roasted Red Peppers, cut into thin strips
Optional Ingredients: Drizzled olive oil, black olives, chopped artichoke hearts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Dump pita chips into rimmed cookie sheet of desired size.
3. Press flat with hands to slightly break up the pieces.
4. Scatter small drops of pesto all over the chips.
5. Slice or grate mozzarella cheese and evenly distribute it all over the chips.
6. Lay red pepper strips on top of the cheese, and add other optional ingredients as desired.
7. Broil just until cheese melts and begins to bubble, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares.
8. Serve immediately.