Pita Chip Candy Crunch - Peanut Butter & Chocolate
Submitted by Ree, author behind Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. A mother and pioneer from the frontier, Ree shares her flavor of country and STACY'S® Pita Chips bi-weekly here and on her site.
6 ounces STACY'S® SIMPLY NAKED® Pita Chips or STACY'S® Cinnamon Sugar Flavored Pita Chips
6 ounces white chocolate bark
2 ounces peanut butter chips (can also use milk chocolate for contrasting color)
1. Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Melt white chocolate and peanut butter chips in separate bowls.
3. Place melted peanut butter chips in a squeeze bottle or zip-top bag (with tiny hole cut in corner).
4. Spread pita chips in a single layer on top of waxed paper.
5. Pour melted white chocolate all over the top of the chips, spreading lightly if necessary to cover evenly.
6. Place into the freezer for ten minutes to harden.
7. Remove from freezer and drizzle melted peanut butter chips over the top in a pretty design. (Make sure it isn’t too hot or it will melt the white chocolate.)
8. Place back into the freezer once more, to harden again.
9. Crack apart with a fork and serve immediately. Yummy!