Pineapple Chicken Scoop
Try when you have friends over, or when you’re looking for a tasty snack. Perfect for any occasion.
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup light soy sauce
2 lb chicken breast tenderloins, cut into short lengths.
1 can crushed pineapple
Maraschino cherries (optional)
orange slices (optional)
1. In a small saucepan mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce over medium heat.
2. Bring to a simmer but do not boil.
3. Add chicken tenders and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Garnish with orange slices and cherries if desired.
6. Serve immediately with STACY'S® Multigrain Pita Chips.