Orange Apricot Chipotle Jam
1 ½ cup Skinless orange segments
½ cup Dried apricots, quartered
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Orange zest
¼ cup Chipotle peppers in Adobo, rinsed and sliced
1 ½ cups Sugar
2 Tablespoons Pectin
1. In a med sauce pan, boil the oranges, apricots, lemon juice, orange zest, chipotles, and sugar over medium heat for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pectin and boil for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Once cool, pour into canning jars and seal.
5. Serve with cream cheese and STACY'S® SIMPLY NAKED® Pita Chips.