Low Country Pork Tenderloin Hoagie with Buttermilk Mustard Mayo
Pork and Marinade:
2 8-ounce pork tenderloins, cleaned and slit down the middle lengthwise
4 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
½ cup diced bread and butter pickles
¼ cup chopped red onions
4 hoagie rolls
Buttermilk Mustard Mayo:
½ cup mayo
1½ tablespoon creole mustard
1½ tablespoon buttermilk
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
For Pork and Marinade:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, place all ingredients except pork.
2. Mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes and add the pork.
3. Make sure the pork is coated in the marinade and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
1. Once the pork has marinated, season with salt and place on the grill.
2. Cook each side for 5-6 minutes.
3. While the pork is cooking, brush the hoagie rolls with butter and toast on the grill.
4. Once the pork is done, thinly slice both pieces of pork and place 4 ounces on each roll.
5. Divide the lettuce, pickles and onions evenly onto each sandwich.
6. Finish with the buttermilk mustard mayo.
7. Serve immediately with LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips.