LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Chicken Chips
A delicious recipe from our Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen™
2 - 8oz Chicken breasts
4 Eggs, beaten
½ cup Flour
1 large bag LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips, crushed fine
1. Between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken breast with a mallet to a thickness ¼ of an inch
2. Remove top layer of plastic wrap, dust the flattened chicken breasts with flour.
3. Using a brush, light brush beaten egg onto the floured breasts until coated.
4. Place chicken breasts, egg side down, on a bed of crushed LAY'S® chips on a baking sheet.
5. Dust the bare side of chicken breasts with flour and brush with egg until coated and cover with crushed LAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips.
6. With a small rolling pin roll the chip covered chicken breasts to approximately 1/4” thickness.
7. Using a round cookie cutter stamp out the chicken “chips”
8. Place on a sheet pan and bake at 325° F for 10 min or until an internal temperature reaches 165° F.