Jerk Chicken Marinade
4 - 6 oz Chicken breasts
1 Tablespoon Ground ginger
2 teaspoons Dried thyme
2 teaspoons Allspice
1 teaspoon Ground clove
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
¼ cup Soy sauce
¼ cup White vinegar
½ cup Orange juice
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1- 1oz package TOSTITOS® DIP CREATIONS® Freshly Made Guacamole Seasoning Mix
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the chicken in a blender and pulse for 30 seconds until well blended.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
3. Pour blended marinade mixture over the chicken breasts in the bag.
4. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 12-48 hours.
4. Grill on high heat for 5-7 Minutes per side or until each breast has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
Note: Chicken can also be baked by placing breasts on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until each breast has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.