Hot Cheddar & Broccoli Dunk
Try when you have friends over, or when you’re looking for a tasty snack. Perfect for any occasion.
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Pinch of ground nutmeg
1. Cook broccoli until tender. Let cool and chop finely.
2. In 4-quart saucepan, with wire whisk, combine mayonnaise, milk and sherry until smooth. Add cheese, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted (do not boil).
4. Add broccoli and mix; heat through and serve. Add milk to thin or flour to thicken to reach desired consistency.
5. Serve immediately with STACY'S® Parmesan, Garlic & Herb Flavored Pita Chips for dipping.
Notes: You can substitute broccoli in this recipe with cauliflower.