LAY'S® Wavy Holiday Merry-Mints
Prep time: 50 minutes Serves: 12
Start a new tradition this holiday season with LAY'S® Wavy Holiday Merry-Mints. Enjoy a new twist on our favorite seasonal sweet & salty flavors.
1 10.5 oz. bag LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips
12 oz. Dark chocolate almond bark
12 oz. White chocolate almond bark
8 whole Chopped candy canes
1. Place candy canes in a large plastic bag and seal tightly. Use a rolling pin to roll/smash the candy canes until crushed.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with smooth aluminum foil.
3. Melt dark chocolate almond bark as indicated on package. Pour chocolate bark onto the prepared cookie sheet and use a spatula or knife to spread it to an even thickness (a little more than 1/8" thick). Note: the chocolate does not need to reach all corners of the sheet. Place the tray in refrigerator to harden.
4. Crush 2 cups of LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips into small to medium pieces.
5. While dark chocolate hardens, melt white chocolate almond bark as indicated on package. Stir in most of the candy cane bits, reserving about a quarter of the mixture.
6. Remove tray of dark chocolate bark from refrigerator and spread white chocolate bark in an even layer over the dark chocolate.
7. While white chocolate bark is still wet, sprinkle the remaining candy cane pieces and crushed LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips evenly over the entire surface. Press down slightly to ensure pieces stick.
8. Place tray back in refrigerator to harden for 30 minutes.
9. Once finished peppermint bark is completely set, break into small, uneven pieces by hand.
10. Share with friends and family or treat yourself to the taste of the holiday season!