Hawaiian Pineapple Ham FRITOS® Pie
2 teaspoon oil
¼ cup grilled red onion, diced
½ cup ham, cut into strips
1/3 cup pineapple
1/3 cup TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Salsa
2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
½ cup smoked gouda cheese
2 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
FRITOS® SCOOPS!® Corn Chips (do not portion)
1. Sauté diced onion and ham strips in oil.
2. Add pineapple, TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Salsa and barbecue sauce--heat thoroughly.
3. Pour FRITOS® SCOOPS!® Corn Chips into an oven safe baking dish and cover with heated mixture.
4. Top with smoked gouda cheese and heat in an oven at 350°F until cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.