Grilled Veggies Tostitos® Scoops!®
Prep time: 30 minutes
Looking for a vegetarian BBQ dish with your favorite, Tostitos® Scoops!®? How about these Grilled Veggies and Pepper Jack Cheese Tostitos® Scoops!®
1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
1 small yellow squash, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
1 red onion, sliced in rings 1/4 inch thick
1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 pound Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
1/2 cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa
1 bag - 14 oz TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
1. Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
2. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the vegetables on the grill. After about 1 to 2 minutes turn the vegetables 90 degress to get grill marks.
4. After about another minute flip to the other side and repeat, then remove and allow to cool.
5. Dice the grilled vegetables 1/4 inch and mix in a bowl with the grated cheese and chunky salsa.
6. Place a Tablespoon of the mixture into each Tostitos Scoop and bake in the oven at 150 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.