Grilled Honey Peaches
It’s grilling season! Time to expand our menus with something sweet & smoky. Try these delicious grilled peaches paired with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips!
2 ripe peaches cut into wedges
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Pinch of cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted butter
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Fresh mint leaves
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Stir together honey, lemon juice and cinnamon in a saucepan over high heat.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Set aside to cool until warm.
7. Brush peach wedges with butter.
8. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until lightly charred.
9. Remove from grill and stir into warm honey mixture.
10. Spoon over ice cream. Garnish with mint sprig.
11. Serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.