Garden Onion Burger
A delicious recipe from our Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen™
1 lb. 85/15 ground chuck
1 - 1 oz. package LAY'S® DIP CREATIONS® Garden Onion Seasoning Mix
3 Cheddar cheese slices
3 Kaiser buns (sliced)
3 large Iceberg lettuce pieces
3 Tomato slices
1. In medium mixing bowl mix ground chuck and LAY'S® DIP CREATIONS® Garden Onion Seasoning Mix until well blended
2. Divide chuck into 3 equal portions and form 3 - 5” x 1/2” patties
3. Grill burger patties over high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 160° F
4. Place burger patties on the bottom half of the buns.
5. Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top of each patty, add a slice of tomato and a piece of lettuce.
6. Serve with mayo, mustard and ketchup.