FRITOS® Ranch Chicken Delight
Prep time: 60 minutes Serves: 4
4 cup FRITOS® Original Corn Chips
4 cup cooked, cubed chicken
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) of chicken broth
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) cream of chicken soup
1 10 ounce can of diced tomatoes with chilies
1 8-ounce bag of shredded cheese
1 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Cook chopped onion in vegetable oil.
2. Add soup, tomatoes and broth.
3. Simmer sauce 5 minutes.
4. In a 13x9 casserole dish, spread a layer of chicken, FRITOS® Original Corn Chips, cheese, and sauce from above.
5. Repeat, ending with cheese as the final layer.
6. Cover and cook at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes.
7. Lower temperature to 200 degrees F and continue cooking for another 40 minutes. Serve immediately.