Easy Gluten Free Crab Rangoons
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 6
This appetizer provides big flavor that party guests won't believe only took ten minutes to make!
1 1/2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
8 oz. Neufchatel cheese or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Worchester
(1) 6 oz. can fancy white crab meat, rinsed and drained
1 green onion, finely diced (use 2 if thin)
24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the first yogurt, cheese, soy sauce and Worchester.
3. Add the crab meat and green onion and mix until combined.
4. Arrange 24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips onto a cookie sheet and spoon about a teaspoonful of the crab mixture into each tortilla chip.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until tops just begin to brown.
6. Serve hot with additional soy sauce or chili sauce for dipping.
Recipe created by:
Julie Andrews, RD of Taste Julie - http://tastefullyjulie.com
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.