Dungeness Crab and Tarragon Dip
1 bag of DORITOS® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips
8 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces sour cream
1 cup fresh cleaned Dungeness crab
¼ cup whole milk
1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
Juice of ½ lemon
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Warm the cream cheese to room temp - half hour to 45 minutes.
2. Place the cream cheese and sour cream in a stainless steel mixing bowl and mix thoroughly 2-3 minutes until mixture is well-mixed, reserve to the side.
3. Fold in the milk and again whisk 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the cleaned Dungeness crab, tarragon and lemon juice. Lightly mix the mixture so the crab stays in pieces.
5. Finish with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
6. Serve immediately with DORITOS® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips.