Wazuzu Drunken Noodles
A delicious recipe from our Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen™
1 Tbsp. Mushroom Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. Sweet Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1.5 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tsp Siracha Sauce
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
6-8 Thai Basil Leaves, chiffonade
3 Tbsp. Canola or Peanut Oil
2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1-2 Serrano Chiles, sliced thin
1/3 Lbs. Beef, Pork or Chicken, thin sliced against the grain.
1/2 Medium White Onion, sliced
3-4 Cups Fresh Rice Noodle, separated
1/4 Cup Chinese Rice Wine
1 Cup Thai Basil leaves, loosely Packed
½ Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
1. Heat oil to medium high in a medium sauté pan and sauté garlic until light brown.
2. Add eggs in and lightly scramble until barely set.
3. Add meat and onions folding constantly until the meat is half cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add fresh rice noodles, sauce, tomatoes and basil; toss to combine for about 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure the noodles are cooked until the edges are slightly crisp.
5. Deglaze Pan with rice wine, and then add basil and tomatoes.
6. Serve hot.