DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Crab cakes
1 Pound Jumbo lump crabmeat
3 Each Green Onions, finely sliced
½ Cup Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
1 Whole Egg
2 teaspoons Worcestershire
1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Fresh chopped garlic
2 teaspoons Ranch seasoning mix
Dash Cayenne Pepper
1 bag DORITOS® COOL RANCH® Flavored Tortilla Chips, crushed to panko style (2 cups for crab cake filling, the rest to roll the crab cakes in)
½ Cup Bread crumbs
1 Cup Ranch Dressing
2 teaspoons Favorite Seafood Seasoning
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
• In a mixing bowl, combine the green onions, mayo, egg, Worcestershire, dry mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, fresh garlic and Ranch Seasoning and mix well.
• Gently fold in the crab meat, chips and bread crumbs and mix gently until just mixed. Don’t over mix and try not to break up the crab too much.
• Scoop ½ cup of the mixture and form into a cake, then roll the top and bottom in ground chips. Set aside until all have been formed.
• Warm the oil in a skillet to just below the smoking point and arrange the crab cakes in the skillet. Cook until golden brown on one side, flip over and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
• In a small mixing bowl, combine the ranch dressing with the seafood seasoning and mix well.
• Serve the Crab cakes with a small green salad and a couple of Tablespoons of the dressing.