Curry Ginger Shrimp Dip
This delicious recipe can be prepared the day of and chilled, or one day ahead and chilled.
2 cups plain yogurt
1½ tsp curry powder
1 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Chopped ½ pound of cooked shrimp
1. Finely chop the scallion.
2. In a medium size bowl, whisk the yogurt, curry powder, ginger powder and rice wine vinegar together.
3. Stir scallions into the mix.
4. Add chopped shrimp (either already steamed or grilled). Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over the dip.
5. Serve immediately with STACY'S® Multigrain Pita Chips.