Blue Corn Chip Crusted Cauliflower Gratin
Prep time: 15 minutes
Add a little crunch to your cauliflower broccoli gratin with this satisfying veggie-filled dinner.
1 1/2 lb. frozen cauliflower florets
1/2 lb. broccoli, chopped
2 tablespoons heart-healthy tub margarine
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 cups low-fat milk
8 oz. favorite cheese
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8-10 TOSTITOS® Simply Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, crushed
1. Grease an 8x8-inch casserole dish.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Prepare cauliflower and broccoli according to package.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-low heat.
5. Add the corn starch and whisk until combined.
6. Slowly pour in the milk and whisk until lumps are gone.
7. Add the cheese and stir until melted.
8. Sprinkle in the mustard and pepper and stir.
9. Place cauliflower and broccoli into casserole dish, and pour cheese mixture over the vegetables.
10. Sprinkle the top of the casserole with crushed TOSTITOS® Simply Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
11. Bake for 35 minutes and serve hot.
Recipe created by:
Avital Greenbaum, RD of Slice of Nutrition - http://sliceofnutrition.blogspot.com
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.