Prep time: 15 minutes
Upgrade your roasted cauliflower side dish with a gluten free crispy topping that's infused with lemon juice and fresh herbs.
1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
Canola oil cooking spray
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup LAY'S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips, crushed
1/2 cup parsley, chopped and divided
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded and divided
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon, divided
Freshly ground white pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place cauliflower pieces on large-rimmed baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with paprika.
3. In small bowl, mix together crushed LAY'S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup cheese, and lemon zest.
3. Add chip mixture to cauliflower and combine with hands until incorporated.
4. Before placing in oven, top cauliflower with freshly ground white pepper and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, mixing halfway to ensure even browning.
6. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with remaining parsley, cheese and lemon juice as desired and serve.
Recipe created by:
Kristina LaRue, RD LD/N, of Love and Zest - www.loveandzest.com
Disclosure: This recipe is designed to be gluten free. Frito-Lay is not liable or responsible for the outcome of any recipes from this website, as the ingredients used cannot be controlled nor can the environment where the recipe is made. Please click here for the full list of Frito-Lay’s qualified gluten free products.