Chipotle Harissa Chicken
Try this delicious recipe from our Frito-Lay FLAVOR KITCHEN™
Half a boneless chicken
1 cup of Chipotle Harissa
1. Rub each side of the chicken with 2 Tbsp. of Harissa, and allow it to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. Place a pan on medium high heat, and fill it with ¼ inch of oil.
3. Place the chicken skin side down.
4. After about a minute turn the flame down to medium, and continue to cook skin side down for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken skin side up, and drain off the excess oil.
6. Brush additional 2 Tbsp. of Harissa over the top of the chicken, and place on a baking pan.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
8. Remove from oven, and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.
9. Slice and serve with Harissa.