1 cup red bell peppers – cut into strips
1 cup green bell peppers – cut into strips
1 cup yellow bell peppers – cut into strips
2 cups onions – sliced
3 cloves garlic
1/3 cup cilantro – chopped
½ t salt
½ t pepper
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 15 oz. jar of TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
3 cups Monterey jack cheese
10 eggs beaten – cooked scrambled
1 bag of TOSTITOS® Original Tortilla Chips
1. In a large sauté pan, heat 2 oz oil, sauté the peppers, onions and garlic.
2. Add the cilantro, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa, mix again and reserve to the side.
To build the Chilaquiles:
1. In a baking pan 2” deep layer the chips, then vegetable mixture, then 1 cup cheese, and repeat the process for a total of three times.
2. Top with the scrambled eggs.
3. Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes.