Cheesy Macaroni FRITOS® Pie
Try a kid-friendly version of the Classic FRITOS® Chili Pie.
8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
2 teaspoons oil
one 4-ounce hot dog, sliced
4 ounces seasoned milk mixture comprised of the following ingredients:
2 cans evaporated milk
¼ cup egg yolks
1 teaspoon dried mustard
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon pepper sauce
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup FRITOS® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips, crushed
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
1. Add oil to sauce pan.
2. Cook hot dog slices until heated and slightly brown.
3. Add seasoned milk mixture and heat until warm.
4. Add grated cheddar cheese.
5. Add butter.
6. Add cooked elbow macaroni.
7. Pour contents of pan into an oven safe baking dish.
8. Separately, mix FRITOS® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips with shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
9. Pour over bowl and top with additional Parmesan cheese as needed.
10. Cook in oven until cheese is melted.
11. Garnish with diced tomatoes and chopped green onions and serve immediately.