Buffalo Chicken FRITOS® Pie
Try one of our many versions of the Classic, FRITOS® Chili Pie.
1 cup chicken broth
2 cups rotisserie chicken, 1” pieces
1 teaspoon season salt
½ cup hot sauce
¼ cup cream
¼ cup butter
½ cup Mexican cheeses
1 bag FRITOS® Original Corn Chips (do not portion)
3-4 tablespoons ranch dressing
¼ cup tomatoes, diced into ¼ inch pieces
¼ cup green onions, chopped into ¼ inch pieces
1. Add broth and chicken to sauté pan, then season with salt.
2. Heat until broth is reduced by a little more than half
3. Add hot sauce and cream, then let reduce
4. Add butter and half the cheese, and incorporate.
5. Pour FRITOS® Original Corn Chips into a bowl and top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese.
6. Drizzle with ranch dressing, then top with green onions and tomatoes and serve immediately.