Berry Summer Salad
June is National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month. Here’s a tasty recipe to put those fresh veggies to good use.
6 cups fresh spring mix
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup goat cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
Salt to taste
1. Toss salad mix in a bowl.
2. Put the fruit and diced avocado on top and add goat cheese.
3. In a small bowl, blend olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and salt.
4. Stir well and add to salad.
5. Serve with Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Crisps.