Avocado Hummus with TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPES® Tortilla Chips
2 each Large avocados (or 3 small)
3 Tablespoons real lemon Lemon juice or other lemon juice from concentrate
1 clove garlic crushed
1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
4 teaspoon tahini
4 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of ground coriander (optional)
Pinch of cardamom (optional)
1 cups pumpkin seeds
½ tablespoon canola oil
½ teaspoon New Mexican chili powder
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Pinch ground black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Spread the Avocado Hummus into a serving dish.
3. Sprinkle evenly with Chie Roasted Pepitas(chili flavored pumpkin seeds) and chopped cilantro.
4. Squeeze one or two lime wedges over the top and garnish with additional lime wedges.
1. In a large sauté pan, heat the canola oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, add the seeds and spices, toast for 4-5 minutes allowing the chili and spices to adhere to the nuts.
2. Cool the seeds on a sheet tray.
3. Coarsely chop.