Why Work for Frito-Lay
Individually, our employees have good fun while doing great work. But the real satisfaction happens when we take it to the next level with the power of teamwork. As a part of PepsiCo, we’re proud of the awards we’ve received, because they represent both the personal and collaborative achievements of our team members.
- PepsiCo ranked #1 on CoreBrand's list of the Most Respected Companies
- PepsiCo ranked #37 among the Top 50 companies on Fortune's 2013 World's Most Admired Companies list.
- PepsiCo was included in the Corporate Responsibility Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens list.
- PepsiCo ranked #7 among Chief Executive Magazine's Best Companies for Leaders.
- PepsiCo was included in Ethisphere's 2013 World's Most Ethical Companies. 2013 marked PepsiCo's seventh year on this list.
Diversity is essential to building and shaping a strong team. That’s why we offer internal support like our employee resource groups, which do more than celebrate inclusion — they make it a way of life. Just take a look at some of the recognition we’ve received for our diversity:
- PepsiCo ranked among GIJobs.com's Top 25 Military Friendly Employers for the second consecutive year.
- PepsiCo ranked #11 on Hispanic Business' 2013 Best Companies for Diversity.
- PepsiCo was recognized by Working Mother's Best Companies for Multicultural Women.
- PepsiCo was acknowledged by LATINAStyle magazine as one of its Top 50 companies for Latinas.
PepsiCo received a perfect score on Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index for LGBT employees and their families.