Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- ¼ tsp. red chile flakes
- ½ tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- 1) Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2) In a cold sauté pan, add the olive oil, garlic, chile flakes and anchovy paste and place over medium heat until the garlic begins to bubble. Add the sun dried tomatoes and 2 Tablespoons of the pasta water and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 3) While the sun dried tomatoes are simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water and follow the directions on the box, about 5 minutes usually for angel hair.
- 4) When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain through a colander and combine the cooked pasta in a mixing bowl along with the sun dried tomato mixture.
- 5) Toss thoroughly and divide among 6 pasta bowls. Top each with shaved parmesan and serve immediately.
Celebrate flavors inspired by